Origin of Colors
Each color descends from a particular world. Even though all colors are visible to us, we don’t know from which world these colors appear to us.
Blue color descends from blue world. Pink color descends from pink world and so on.
How to reduce your anger?
Close your eyes, visualize pink color descending from the pink world, filling your heart.
On filling the entire heart, it overflows and fills all parts of your body. Now, your entire body is filled with pink color.
Visualize that this pink color goes…
- To everyone with whom you had a quarrel, dispute or had been angry in the past
- To those who are angry about you
On sending this color, affirm “My anger has reduced. Let your anger also reduce. ”
Say the pink color goes to this person, that person and so on to all those whom are angry with. In addition, say the affirmation as you send the pink color.
Question: Can we do it for the departed souls?
Yes, it can be done. Death is only for the physical body. Soul exists.
We do ceremonies (ritual for remembering the dead) every year for the departed person to show our gratitude to them.
In this world, nobody is alone. Everybody is connected with each other in some way or other.
We think that we are connected only to our relatives and known people. But, it is not so. Everybody is connected to each other in the Sukhshama (Pranic) world.
How to use this technique in our lives?
You are about to meet somebody who has a difference of opinion with you. Before, you meet them in person, call upon the pink energy and fill your heart.
Request pink energy “Pink light please be active on the energy of —————— (person’s name)” and visualize the other person‘s Pranic body is filled with pink energy.
Imagine a pink cord connecting you and the other person at heart center (the center of the chest for men and breasts for women). If this cord is established, there won’t be any conflict, fight or quarrel between both of you.
If you are afraid that problems and conflicts may arise then use pink energy to solve them. This will resolve all the issues.
Thoughts have colors attached to them. Every negative thought has a color as well as a corresponding healing color.
Life is a Burden
- There is a lack of Indigo color. All colors are imbalanced.
- First fill up with White
- Then, take in Indigo.
I Cannot Say No
- Whatever his manger says, he will do. He will not leave his office early.
- Why I cannot say no — it is all because of my fate that I am stuck up in this family.
- You will say yes to everybody
- Then Orange color is less.
- Inhale Orange and affirm, “I need not please others”.
- You will conclude that you do not need to please others. You are free to do what I want.”
- When you start blaming other people, Yellow color is drained from you.
- For example you say, somebody did a Suniyam on us (Tamil word for Voodoo) – Willow (Bach Flower Remedy)
- God has no eyes, he cannot see my plight – blaming tendency
- Inhale Yellow and affirm, “Let me see good in others”.
Dwelling in the Past
- I let go and let in more ideas — take in Yellow this will release past and will give more ideas
- Whenever you are indulging in past you are stagnant. Be in the present — whether its joy or sadness.
Healing Other Person
- Receive the required color with left hand from Sun
- Visualizing the person, send it through right hand to another person with the blessing Mudra (showing the palm of the right hand like Indian Gods or Buddha)
- It will heal them
- How long we have to do this. Until, the thought leaves we have to.
- Just concentrate on inhaling, automatically exhalation will happen and vice versa true.
- Finally, inhale Pink color for two minutes. Fill all Cells and Chakras with Pink. This will make you feel younger. Pink angel does this.
- Affirm, “I am Pink in health”
Please note this is an extract from the discussions held during the Monthly Meet, April 2009.